Receptionist (Head Office, Cairo Branch) – ORIX Leasing Egypt SAE
– Operate telephone switchboard to answer,screen and forward calls.
– Providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments
– Greet people entering, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific destinations
– Transmit information or documents to
customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile
– Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
– File and maintain records. 6-
Provide information about establishment such as
location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
– Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|