Senior Hardware Design Engineer/ Team Lead, Hardware Design – e-sun
We are looking for an experienced hardware design engineer to provide significant technical input to the
design, implementation and testing, leading to technical ownership of hardware projects. Candidate
should be managing a small team of Electronic Engineers, from Junior to Senior Engineers.
• Design and prototype PCB-level systems integrating high-speed digital, analog, and RF
• Should be an expert in PCB reverse Engineering and electronics engineering
• Participate in system-level design.
• Support development efforts with custom PCB test fixtures and interfaces.
• Should have hands on experience in Embedded system, prefer to have programming skills
• Primarily responsible for all schematic entry; may supervise junior Engineers on a project-byproject
• Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
• Bring design to mass production by setting factory test requirements and assisting in software
bring up to ensure the design is built and tested successfully
• Works closely with Engineering Managers in identifying bugs and building fixes
• Measures project percentage completion at critical stages and implements corrective action as
directed by Engineering Managers
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|