Logistics Manager (FMCG) – ARABIAN BEVERAGE COMPANY LTD (ABC)
The Logistics Manager will be a major contributor to the development and ongoing management supporting of all supply chain functions in and out of Business, while leading the Logistics and Distribution Management aspects of the business.
- The LM will ensure timely fulfilment of all customer orders assuming responsibility for the overall performance of distribution chain process till customer delivery.
- Work collaboratively with each department in areas of Sales, PMT, Customer service, WH and Accounts to ensure effective communication and support of company directives, customer requirements as well as business needs.
- Develop, maintain and improve WH& Logistics KPI’s (Quality, Quantities, Stock level, and Ops efficacy).
- Track and analyze shipping and storage costs across the business, and identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Define and refine Customer Service Standards and Service Blue print in each process of operations by setting a Benchmark SL to review CBA re to each KA customer against all assessorial services being provided.
- Improve and execute clear SOP for WH &L by channels as per BU needs for DC, DS, DSSR and customer type for deliveries.
- Ensures effective flow of incoming and outgoing stock and interface with operations to resolve any problems associated with storage and dispatching.
- Execute continuous improvement throughout various WH & Logistics processes (Ex. 5S, lead time, service blueprint, Kaizen…).
- Identify, prioritize, organize and solve any business problem through the use of analytics and business judgments.
- Review, negotiate and control budgets for Outsourced transportation and WH’s.
- Oversee, review and analyze inventory levels and reorder points based on sales data, forecasting, seasonality and customer demand
- Lead the optimization of all distribution process to cater any prospective business opportunities for 3PL service in the future.
- Identify and develop modules of all accessorial services being provided to all Key account customers that are unaccounted for in cost and billing.
- Identify internal and external logistics related losses as per the CCFOT tree and alleviate in alignment with CS team to maximize service level.
- Interface with Sales, CS and KA customers on monthly CCFOT review meetings.
- Provide weekly visibility of K A pending, hold or open orders to Sales, CS & Demand Planning Teams to maximize service level / CCFOT.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|