Accounts Receivable Manager – LIN SCAN
LIN SCAN GROUP is looking for experienced and professional Accounts Receivable Manager to join it’s Finance Team in Hamriyah Free Zone office in Sharjah.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for ensuring proper invoicing in an organization. His/her scope of work entails collecting funds from Clients for provided services.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
• Ensure all due collections to the LIN SCAN are promptly achieved.
• Report and monitor any deviation from the outlined credit standards by LS customers.
• Ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
• Ensure all cash received are properly applied via proper management of all cash applications.
• Ensure all customers have access to standard templates designed by the company for invoicing credit remittance.
• Manage and establish all limits of customers, while conducting credit check on the customers.
• Compile recommendations towards improving collection and invoicing qualities.
• Report on daily basis: invoice adjustment, cash receipt, aging totals, and invoicing totals.
• Keep company information confident towards protecting the company’s values in the public’s view.
• Posts monthly transactions to maintain company’s account ledgers.
• Adhere strictly to company’s internal account control by maintaining outlined financial security.
• Develop company’s AR budgets and plan.
• Performs other duties as assigned by LIN SCAN GCA within the job role.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|