Senior Quality Assurance Specialist – Quattro Trading & Service
• Create and update company processes through GAP analysis and meetings.
• Create audit plan and different audit scope each time.
• Create audit checklist and implement audit engagement for Head Office, warehouse and stores
• Report audit results to direct manager and department heads.
• Assists in the audit analysis by taking feedback to enhance auditing process
• Responsible for scheduling physical count plan and process in all stores and warehouse.
• Works on the system to revise and close the physical count.
• Manage inventory physical count process for stores & warehouse across the region.
• Design and update all company polices and uploads them on the intranet after approving.
• Responsible for updating any new process on the intranet.
• Participate in company business development.
• Preparing special reports when asked for by the management on various aspects of operational management, and asset management and security, decision support systems, management Information systems.
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|