Perform advanced and specialized accounting assignments, usually of highly involved and confidential nature. Obtain, analyze and consolidate required information, prepare reports, statements and recommendations. Assist the managing partner and all associates on special studies and reports.
• Provision of support to the administrative function.
• Assistance in bookkeeping to include: monthly cost reports and expense, financial statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, disbursement journal, trial balance, tax reports, etc.
• Assist in preparation of monthly report of profit and losses.
• Assisting in updating the Accountant software with all invoicing, payment receivable and follow up with client on collection.
• Preparing all the Vendor and associate payment. Verify them approve them and prepare the letter for the bank for issuing the payment.
• Sending follow up e-mail on all outstanding.
• Maintain financial and/or personnel files.
• Ability to prepare report on cost, budget, receivables and overdue.
• Follow up with Bank.
• Process invoices, expenses, and update information on Accountant Software (Zoho).
Scope of role
The Accountant Manager is required to:
• Alert associate or partner to any project that exceed the budget.
• Follow up on the time sheet of all associates and company’s member
• Be responsible and accountable for ensuring the financial performance of D&C Associate and lawyer vis a vis of their budged.
• Work out of hours on occasion and as deadlines dictate.
|Job Location:||Tripoli, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|